Friday, March 6, 2009

Fuzzy Top!

I sold one like this so I thought I would make another. I enjoy making things that no one has (to my knowledge anyway). My husband teases me sometimes about some of my creations, and I think it surprises him that I sell them. But being a woman I know what I like so I go with it.


  1. I love this wood! What is it called? Your projects are all lovely :o)

  2. It is called, laminated wood. It is thin strips of dyed birch wood that is treated and cut into blocks. I do not do the laminating myself, I buy it in the block form.